Our Malbec does not go into barrels in order to keep all its sincerity, while the Tannat is aged for 9 months in old French oak barrels to reach its peak expression.
Full-bodied with good structure that will age well.
An exceptional Malbec
Unoaked vinification. These grapes, so concentrated and expressive, deserve to be shown at their most natural. Our Malbec does not go into barrels which allows it to retain all its sincerity.
The grape must ferments with indigenous yeasts in stainless steel containers at a controlled temperature of 82° to 86º F. Daily stirring gives a maximum extraction of color and tannic structure. Once the alcoholic fermentation is finished, the wine is separated from the skins and transferred to another tank for the spontaneous malolactic fermentation. Due to its great structure and complexity of fruit and tannins, our wine does not require any passage through wood.
- Very intense ruby red with violet flashes that makes it a vivacious and expressive wine. Colours the glass when stirring it.
- Intense red fruits in first nose: raspberry, strawberry and cooked blackberries. Upon opening appears a characteristic spice from the terroir.
- It is a wine with a powerful and complex entry, large volume, sweet and fleshy tannins which makes it an unctuous but full-bodied wine. It has an excellent acidity and a long and persistent end.
An exclusive Tannat
The grape must ferments with indigenous yeasts in stainless steel containers at a controlled temperature of 77° to 82°F. Vigorous daily stirring allows for maximum extraction of color and enhances the wine’s tannic structure. Once the alcoholic fermentation is complete, the wine is separated from the skins and transferred to third- and fourth-fill French oak barrels, where it remains for approximately 8 months, seeking the micro-oxygenation that will enable the perfect evolution of its tannins and spontaneous malolactic fermentation.
- An attractive and deep color, stains the glass when turned. Black plum color, great extraction, does not allow light to pass through. An intense violet sheen is visible at the edges.
- Fresh notes on first nose, then very expressive stewed fruit with a background of plum jam, and spices.
- It is a wine of great volume, dry, unctuous and complex. It has great body with tannins that very present in the mouth, yet very well integrated. A refreshing acidity intensifies the fruit.